Dogbotz Boneyard is an online resale website that focuses on providing its customers with collectible items, natural and sustainable goods, repurposed and recycled products as well as fair trade and hand-crafted wares and primitive and contemporary artwork. The mission of Dogbotz Boneyard is:
- To select carefully the high-quality items for each product category: Artwork, Home Goods, Metalwork, Playthings, Tribal, Wearables, and Et Cetera.
- To serve as a retail venue for recycled, repurposed, sustainable, fair trade and collectible products for the continued well-being of Earth Mother and all her inhabitants.
- To educate and inform customers truthfully about the origin, maker and condition of each item, if known.
- To solicit customer feedback to improve presentation of goods, to modify product categories, and to provide excellent customer service.
- To provide charitable support to animal rescue shelters, wildlife rehabilitation centers, and environmental programs and projects in the communities that we serve.
We aim to make Dogbotz Boneyard your favorite site for finding "buried treasures" to decorate your home or office or to add to your own personal collection.
Remember that, though Dogbotz Boneyard is headquartered in metro Chicago, we serve the entire United States.